Location: Linden, PA
Position Type: Full-Time
QorTek and the Position:
QorTek Inc. (Linden, PA) is a leading developer of power electronic systems, world-class piezoceramic materials, and piezoelectric device technology solutions. The Company is actively engaged in various stages of technology development from initial concept feasibility and reduction to practice all the way through advanced engineering and manufacturing of products to meet different customer requirements by integrating novel technology solutions into real-world hardware.
Electrical Engineer 1 will research and develop new technologies that will require the candidate to perform circuit analysis and design tasks. The engineer will also utilize standard laboratory equipment for analysis. The EE1 will work closely with senior engineers and program managers to accomplish daily tasks. QorTek engineers are responsible for designing, developing, and testing technology solutions for our customer requirements. The engineers would work closely with other QorTek engineers and program managers to assure program goals and objectives are met.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with other engineers to complete required tasking.
- Reporting on task completion or risks to program managers.
- Assisting in written and oral communication to sponsors.
- Ability to follow tasking.
- Perform electrical engineering tasks such as analog circuit analysis, digital system analysis, and laboratory evaluations.
- Working with other engineering disciplines.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Earned BS in Electrical Engineering or related technical disciplines. (required)
- Basic circuit analysis and troubleshooting skills. (required)
- Basic programming skills (Embedded/HDL desired)
- PCB layout experience (desired).
- Comfort with multitasking. (required)
- Demonstrated written and oral communication capability. (required)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Software Suite. (required)
- US Citizenship (required)