Location: Linden, PA
Position Type: Full-Time
QorTek and the Position:
QorTek Inc. (Linden, PA) is a leading developer of power electronic systems, world-class piezoceramic materials, and piezoelectric device technology solutions. The Company is actively engaged in various stages of technology development from initial concept feasibility and reduction to practice all the way through advanced engineering and manufacturing of products to meet different customer requirements by integrating novel technology solutions into real-world hardware.
The experienced Program Manager will research, develop, and oversee new technologies. This position will require the Program Manager to manage a multidisciplinary team and perform advanced circuit analysis and design tasks. As a Program Manager, the candidate will work closely with other program managers and all QorTek employees to successfully oversee and complete multiple projects. QorTek Program Managers are responsible for designing, developing, testing, and overseeing technology solutions for our customer requirements. The Program Manager will interface daily with other engineers, program managers, and customers to assure program goals and objectives are met.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced continually changing environment
- Organize programs and tasking priorities to best meet the company’s goals
- Collaborate with Program Management Team daily to effectively share resources and employees to maximize productivity and minimize cost while meeting project deadlines and schedules
- Delegate program segments and tasks to appropriate employees throughout the organization
- Ability to problem solve individually and in collaboration in a fast-paced environment
- Identify new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Further organizational goals by effectively managing technical, schedule, and cost risks
- Leadership traits to develop employees into long term contributors to the organization
- Deliver timely reporting and program status updates throughout the program duration
- Ability to continually manage stress as well as promote effective stress management with employees
- Ability to be a liaison with customers and develop profitable long term relationships with multiple organizations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Earned BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Science, Computer Science, or related technical disciplines (required).
- 5 years of program management experience (non-IT) (desired).
- Demonstrated written and oral communication capability (required).
- Fluency with MS Office Suite, and Visio (required).
- Experience with SBIR and DoD technologies and program requirements (desired).
- Other tasks as required to support the business objectives (required).
- U.S. citizenship required