Location: Williamsport, PA
Position Type: Full-Time
QorTek and the Position:
QorTek Inc. (Williamsport, PA) is a leading developer of power electronic systems, world-class piezoceramic materials, and piezoelectric device technology solutions. The Company is actively engaged in various stages of technology development from initial concept feasibility and reduction to practice all the way through advanced engineering and manufacturing of products to meet different customer requirements by integrating novel technology solutions into real-world hardware.
The experienced Program Manager will research, develop, and oversee new technologies. This position will require the Program Manager to manage a multidisciplinary team and perform advanced circuit analysis and design tasks. As a Program Manager, the candidate will work closely with other program managers and all QorTek employees to successfully oversee and complete multiple projects. QorTek Program Managers are responsible for designing, developing, testing, and overseeing technology solutions for our customer requirements. The Program Manager will interface daily with other engineers, program managers, and customers to assure program goals and objectives are met.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to completion on deadline.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a dynamic workplace.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Ability to assist in educating and retaining employees.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary engineering and science team internally and externally.
- Ability to give and receive honest feedback.
- Ability to act as lead technical liaison with customers (Both Commercial and DoD).
- Ability to work with a team of managers to facilitate the success and growth of the company.
- Demonstrated ability to delegate tasks and share resources based on program and company goals.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain an appropriate work/life balance.
- Demonstrated ability to be driven, engaged, and interested in working in a small business.
- Desire to work in a dynamic innovative small business environment.
- Ability to manage risk.
- Ability to perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5 years of program management experience.
- Earned BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Science, Computer Science, or related technical disciplines.
- Experience with SBIR and DoD Grant writing.
- Formal and informal written and verbal communication.
- Understanding of engineering time management and budgeting.
- Fluency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, MS Project, etc).
- U.S. citizenship required